THE TOP 6 REASONS TO TINT YOUR WINDOWS WITH TRITEK WINDOW TINTING
Improves comfort due to maximum heat and glare reduction
Shatter-resistant film deters “smash-and-grab” theft
Reduces fading and sun damage of your vehicle, home or office interior
Helps prevent sun damage to your skin by blocking 99% of UV rays
Up to 98% heat rejection and Up to 82% reduction in Infrared heat
Backed by lifetime transferable warranty
CAR WINDOW TINT
Automotive window tint isn’t just about keeping a low profile anymore. Tritek Tinting uses XPEL’s Advanced Window Films and these films not only look cool, they feel cool. XPEL tint outperforms other types of films to keep you comfortable and protected. Backed by lifetime transferable warranty.
- Protects Skin From harmful UV rays
- Keeps vehicle interior much cooler
- Less demand on your A/C system
- Blocks “lookie-loos” from seeing what’s inside your vehicle
- Elevates your vehicle’s aesthetic
RESIDENTIAL WINDOW FILMS
The summer sun can heat up a house to its boiling point. The choice between expensive cooling bills and a one-time cost for window tint installation seems easy. Home window tint help block out solar heat and keep a cool environment for you and your family. These protective window films are an essential upgrade for every homeowner.
- Blocks Harmful UV Rays
- Keeps Furniture From Fading
- Less Need For A/C
- Increases Your Privacy
- Reduces Sun Glare
COMMERCIAL WINDOW FILMS
Sun glare and uncomfortable temperatures can create a hostile work environment. The cooling bills and lack of productivity can put a drain on your resources. Blocking the sun’s solar heat with commercial window films maintains a cool temperature and keeps your employees comfortable.
- Creates a Comfortable Work Environment
- Reduces the Need for A/C
- Inhibits Bacteria Growth on Window Surfaces
- Decorative Film Enhances Office Aesthetic
- Increases Your Commercial Building’s Security
VEHICLE PAINT PROTECTION FILMS
Your car or truck is an investment that is worth protecting. Tritek specializes in providing the Dallas Texas area with XPEL’s quality paint protection film that protect your vehicle from scratches and road debris (rock chips, etc). Tritek can cover your entire vehicle, top to bottom and front to back and keep your vehicle finish in perfect condition. Perhaps you would like to change your vehicle from the usual gloss finish to a more modern and stealthy matte finish.. we we can help you out with that as well! With XPEL’s new STEALTH paint protection film, we can give your vehicle a whole new look with a matte finish.
- Self-Healing: When a scratch or cut happens, there is no need to worry. Self Healing paint protection film from XPEL, the film heals itself!
- Virtually Undetectable: How we install paint protection film is part of the value you receive from XPEL. All of our installers are certified installers for XPEL paint protection film. We ensure that the film edges are wrapped around corners and properly applied to the shapes and surfaces of your vehicle. Our XPEL Paint Protection film is virtually invisible!
- Protection from Scratches, Rock Chips and Chemicals:
Even the worst roads and weather conditions are no match for level of protection that XPEL Paint Protection Film protects against: road debris, rocks/gravel, oil from the road, acid from dead bugs/insects, as well as protecting your vehicle shopping cart scratches in a grocery store parking lot or if someone tried to “key” your car.
- Retains your car’s resale value:
Keeping your vehicle blemish free and looking like new is going to keep and maintain your vehicle’s value when it’s time to trade in or sell your vehicle.
Check out our PPF showdown: XPEL VS 3M!
QUICK AND STRESS-FREE INSTALLATION
The process is FAST & EASY. We’ll take care of everything.